Gumshoe

Started by tafka, January 19, 2009, 09:44:57 AM

tafka

41 Gumshoe
Time:
0:00
Volume:
i just watched "The Big Sleep" for the umpteenth time then i came up with this. used a Korg and an Ibanez.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Greeny

You Jazzy devil! That's perfect Private Eye soundtrack material. Very smooth. I can see the raincoat and the bottle of whisky in the desk drawer  :)

Flash Harry

You are such a versatile player. You have the magic touch I believe. Did you really sell your soul? Greeny reckons you have...... ;D
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

tafka

i'd sell it for a Gibson Flying V Flash. i said to the missus i want one and she quoted leo Tolstoy to me. watch this space!!!!!

Flash Harry

Oh yes!

Mind you I'd rather have the Explorer. There's a Tokai copy in the second hand music shop near where I work. Too pricey for what it is, you'd think it was the Edge's own original the way they have it priced. But what a gorgeous guitar.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: Witchita on January 19, 2009, 01:50:10 PMi'd sell it for a Gibson Flying V Flash. i said to the missus i want one and she quoted leo Tolstoy to me. watch this space!!!!!

Tolstoy?! I don't remember Count Vronsky having a Flying V in 'Anna Karenina' ....  :D

tafka

he wrote a short story called "how much land does one man need"
i think she is telling me that 17 guitars is enough. but i ain't listening

Greeny

It's never enough - this month's Guitarist magazine is running the feature '50 guitars you must play before you die', and I want all of them!!!!  :D

tafka

my wife has just got me my birthday prezzie.....
a Gibson Flying V Robot. its awesome. just pull up on the tone pot and strum open strings and watch it tune itself in Amazing.

Guitar-Maniac

Unusual, strange...
Love it! nice man!
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D