Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Burtog

Excellent - will have to catch up with these songs when I can listen at home!

Amazing you have put together this many songs so quickly and that's an amazing collection of Ukes that you have already! ;D

So when does work begin on the difficult second album?? ;)
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

Quotethat's an amazing collection of Ukes that you have already! Grin
;D

unfortunately none of them are mine, but 1 uke to represent each song  ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Well Done Brother! Great songs and it was cool to watch you put it all together, I can't wait to listen to it all as a whole!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

des0free

Wow...I think you have written 12 great uke songs in the time it would take me to figure out how to tune a uke  ;D

I bow to your prolific talent! 

In all future non-uke songs I think you should still add one or two very low uke tracks, at subliminal volume level

I think your next inexpensive instrument should be an ocarina -- note that there is an ocarina solo in the song "Wild Thing" by the Troggs
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

maxit

great listen (but culdnt download without ID), and also satisfied my curiosity about how to use this pretty little one instrument ...
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

Quote(but culdnt download without ID)
:-\ that is strange, you should be able to download whoever you are. download is set as public and available to all, so why you are being asked for id i dont now, you shouldn't even need a hotmail account to access the files. even tho skydrive is hosted by hotmail.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Pine

Wonderful collection of songs here James and most kind and generous to package it all up and offer it up this way. You are one prolific and talented guy! Thanks!

Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 21, 2012, 02:37:25 AM
Quote(but culdnt download without ID)
:-\ that is strange, you should be able to download whoever you are. download is set as public and available to all, so why you are being asked for id i dont now, you shouldn't even need a hotmail account to access the files. even tho skydrive is hosted by hotmail.

I noticed that if I clicked on "Download folder" on the right side under the picture, it insisted that I log in. But if I clicked on each individual song, it let me download that song without logging in. Could it be that you have the individual song files set to public but not the folder?

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann