Don't Need Money - original The Snakes - andycasson

Started by andy casson, February 14, 2012, 11:48:54 AM

andy casson

dont need money 128
Time:
0:00
Volume:
so something a little more upbeat, recorded around 1993 while in the Snakes (yep there is an intended conotation)
by the mad American guiatrist
Hope you enjoy! :D

Music and Lyrics: Adam Whittacker
Lead Vocals: Andy Casson
Guitars: Adam Whittacker
Bass: Rich Devlin
Drums: Justin Casey
Synth: Adam Whittacker

Rata-tat-tat

WOW... Andy this is some real heavy stuff. Love the vibe... great lyric... I absolutely love that bridge... so heavy and powerful!!!! No you don't need money especially when you can lay it down like this!!! Great job all round!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

thetworegs

Excellent  track as Rat a tat says a great vibe too.....I do believe a oooooh yeeeeah!!! Is in order.....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Geir

oh yeah !!!

Fab tune !! Excellent vocals !

Love it !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

bruno

I didn't know you knew Adam (assuming its Adam who lived in America, came back to the UK to live with his mad dad and opened up the recording studio in Newbs. He's living in Romania now - and recording a band called Grimus. He recorded my band in 1994. Great track Andy - enjoyed it. Still have Adam's contact details!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

bruno

Indeed - small world. Recorded at Adam's studio circa 1994 (BRP Audio) - with my Marshall JMC900 and Adam's Blues 69 amps, through 2 4 by12 facing each other, at full volume. That is a strat believe it or not!!! :-)

http://soundcloud.com/brunoborzoni/01-wild-words

Haha

recorder
Boss BR-1600

SwanSong

Well done bravo bravo ...rock will alway live with
great music like this ..enjoyed a bunch NEIL.!

andy casson

Thanks for the kind comments guys - Bruno yes indeed it's the very same Adam, recorded at BRP (Black Rod Partnership) Studios in Newbury! I have very fond memories of that place, we were in there practicing 2-3 times a week in the early 90's. If you have his details please fire them over! I had a listen to Wild Words btw - great song! The guy is honestly a genius with music, but was 3 parts to the wind with anything else...andy