a quick hello from Jimbo

Started by jimbo MacKellar, February 13, 2012, 03:38:56 AM

jimbo MacKellar

Hi Guys & Gals!

I thought I should introduce myself. my name is Jimbo, I live in Glasgow and although primarily a guitarist I have amassed a back catalogue of songs in my 20-odd years of gigging. Jim Rottenhead suggested I put some of them on here so here they are. This week seems like a good time to add lovesongs  to the list.
At present I'm away from home- no laptop so I'm doing this by phone. it's FAR too much hassle to put lyrics up this way - do bear with me and I'll get them done when I get home.
Hope you like my stuff!
Communication by Jimbotron.
http://soundcloud.com/jimbocurtain

Jim MacKellar

The Media
Whores

Geranium
Lake

Jim MacKellar
& Everywhere

Geir

Welcome Jimbo !!

I have good experience with Jims from the Glasgow area and from what you've posted so far it don't look like that's gonna change !! :) I've really enjoyed your posts so far and I'm looking forward to more !!

cheers
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

phantasm777

welcome! hope your stay here is comfortable.

cuthbert

Welcome, Jimbo! You and James (orh) should do a collab some time!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: cuthbert on February 20, 2012, 07:15:06 PMWelcome, Jimbo! You and James (orh) should do a collab some time!
he has promised to reinterpret something off my ukelele album.

and welcome aboard jimbo, hopefully i can get to one of your gigs soon, mrs rottenhead just got a better job so i won't have to do as much overtime maybe even become a kept man. so hopefully will have more opporchancities to see you gigging.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

jimbo MacKellar

Looking forward to doing some recording again. I've had pneumonia so singing wasn't an option. Back to work for a week then off to London. Hoping to grafitti one of Rottenbonce's masterworks when I get back!
Communication by Jimbotron.
http://soundcloud.com/jimbocurtain

Jim MacKellar

The Media
Whores

Geranium
Lake

Jim MacKellar
& Everywhere

chunk

I too have had some experiances of Jims from Glasgow. The one with the belt buckle of Jesus and the crazy zip,springs to mind. But enough of my encounters with transvestites, Welcome Jimbo. Play that funky music white boy. ps. sorry, you may be black for I know.