OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Good one. :D  I'm surprised the audience was so tolerant. If I'd been there, I'd have either given the jerk a smack or gone to the management and insisted that he be ejected immediately. I mean, if I go to listen to a comedian, I want to listen to the comedian, not some moron in the audience. He was ruining the evening, not just for the poor comedian (who handled it brilliantly), but for everyone in the audience too. They should have been furious.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hilary

I had a really bad heckler not so long ago  ::)  - he wasn't rude he just wouldn't shut up. The previous comedian (a full-time professional) walked off the stage mid set and then I had to go on. I finished my first song (around 4 mins) and this red mist descended upon me. The long and the short of it is, I got him up on stage and everyone joined in my rendition of I know a man that'll get on your nerves.

It was like wrestling with a tiger - I'm still getting flashbacks and I came off stage and my husband went "well that went really well, the audience loved it!"

It's not to be recommended, it could have gone really badly - he was very drunk. Afterwards, he put his arm around me and said "you're even more lovelier than my wife!" - now there's a chatup line!

Luckily/unluckily the gig wasn't recorded (oh it was a really nice wine bar, in a very posh part of town - I had high hopes)

Late night confessions of a wannabe comedian . . .

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600