OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tony W

Well, we drank a little, we laughed a lot, so much so that I nearly threw up from laughter. Mark's such a great dude, and so much fun to be around. We didn't get to play too much music together as I had another wonderful house guest for the weekend, but we still managed to enjoy each others company immensely. If you ever have a chance to meet another songcrafter, I highly recommend that you do it.

I put Mark to work on Friday night, he ran the sound for the band. We had 50 songs on the setlist, and I only know 35 of them at this point, so I sat out the first set, and we dialed in the sound together. It was really cool spending time behind the mixer, he pointed out a lot of things that I have not picked up on yet (experience). He's got a great ear for that kind of thing, but that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Tharek, sorry we never fired up skype, it was pretty hectic around here.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

mark
Time:
0:00
Volume:
The Launcher speaketh

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Yeah i think it recorded perfect.

Hey great pics guys. Looks like you had a riot! That`s good to see and hear.
Glad you hung out again but no excuses for no tunes! >:(

What you shooting at in your backyard there? People trying to steal your firewood?  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

Another great time at the home of the Superhero! Yes, we didn't make any music this time, but it was a fun packed weekend - I managed to hook up to his Blackstar which is a sweet rig. It's his turn to come out here next.

Tony, as usual, you are an excellent host and a cool cat to hang out with. And you can prepare a mean fish fillet. And assemble a badass AR-15...

Until the next time!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Looks like it was a blast guys... I may be making a move in the fall... maybe we can meet up in the states somewhere!!! Or if anyone is from Colorado on this site... well... you may have a drummer headed your way!!! Would love to see you guys play sometime Tony!!! Simply awesome!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Tony W

Tod, as an avid snowboarder, I can't pass on a trip to Colorado in the winter. You can count me in following the end of the Mayan Calendar. Those Rockies call my name.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR