Micro BR bouncing all 4 tracks

Started by Michael squad, February 08, 2012, 05:21:49 AM

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

hey, im kinda new to the micro br but what it is im trying to bounce all 4 tracks down to make an mp3 and export. but at the moment i can bounce tr 1 and 2. and 3 and 4 seperatley but i want to put them together as to create one track.

any ideas?

hope im making some kinda sense anyway!

henwrench

Just bounce away!! Your four individual tracks will be bounced down to a stereo pair eg. 1 & 2, or if you wanna go straight ahead and master, press 'exit' and 'utility' together until the 'Mastering' mode is activated. Make sure you're bouncing to free tracks, then hit play and record. When the machine is done, it'll ask if you wanna export to mp3 or WAV. Personally I always export WAV and convert to mp3 afterwards, using Switch Sound, a free download. Hope this helps!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Welcome Michael !!

If you're finished recording you may want to skip right to the mastering, as that's just bouncing with the option to add master effect and export to mpr at the same time.

Simultaneously press [EXIT] and [UTILITY] several times to make the display indicate mastering

*select desired master effect.
*adjust levels to your liking
*select target tracks for your mix by arrowing the cursor to the upper right position of the display and select a free stereo pair of tracks (indicated by open boxes) by pushing +/-.
* Jump to the start of the song
* press RECORD and PLAY to start the mastering process.
* press STOP when done. (having set a A-B repeat will see to that the song wont be longer than to the end of that range)

Page 50 in the manual describes the bounce procedure.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hey, thanks a lot guys!! that was a big help.

all working fine now!