Man accused of eating human brain

Started by Speed Demon, February 06, 2012, 08:25:22 AM

Speed Demon

A Florida man charged with hacking a homeless Connecticut man to death with an ax and eating his brain was ordered Wednesday to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

Tyree Lincoln Smith, 35, stared blankly as he stood with his hands chained behind his back during his arraignment
in Bridgeport Superior Court on a murder charge. It was his first court appearance since he was returned to Connecticut on Tuesday following his arrest last week in Lynn Haven, Fla.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Speed Demon

I do pause to wonder if he used ketchup or mustard with the brain food?

Was it a low-fat brain?

No salt?

Some cannibals are very weight-conscious.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

phantasm777

well what do you expect from a brainless, drooling, staring off into space, moron? you are what you eat, and he needed a brain! :P

Speed Demon

Watch what you say about him. He may well become our next president.

After years of watching supposedly intelligent people in government, making mind-staggeringly stupid decisions,
this guy might just be an improvement. At least we already know we cannot trust him.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

phantasm777

like i said in facebook - i think in order to hold a gov. office in the usa, the law is that you have to have questionable intelligence and also be a millionaire. for some time, that seems to be the criteria.

Rata-tat-tat

You thilly people... the blank stare... emotionless... psychiatric evaluation... Is it just me or is it obvious this guy is a "Zombie".
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Blooby

Speed Demon

Blooby, did you know that sixty percent of the people that live in Florida have no idea where it is?
The other forty percent moved out as soon as they realized where they were. And they were dead.
Nice place.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition