Intra

Started by beleg, January 16, 2009, 07:59:37 AM

Hilary

Luvsong, I came across this on Soundclick and it's so beautiful it moved me to tears - just had to say something.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

thanks for bumping this one haylie, this one  is hidden away so deep in the vaults i had practically forgotten about it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

I'm still crying!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

ye'll start me next  ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

not sure if this will work but here is the video at soundclick http://soundclick.com/share?vid=79188&bid=796625
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

Ok this song is beautiful and i love it but WTF is that video from? Where you get that from? That`s
freakin nuts in a crazy good way. I`m sorry but it made me laugh like crazy :D :D ;D ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

its a video by the residents with the sound removed, i had to pull it from youtube but soundclick havent asked me to remove it yet. i think i might have been on the remy martins at the time and thought it was a good idea to combine them. ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

I think you should re-issue the song on sc because it's stunning and difficult to track down here (it's not even on your song list). In my humble opinion the vid detracts from the beauty of the song and I'd like to see a different one, soz.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Gnasty

Yeah i can see certain people complaining about it. Not me. Different is a good thing. This is actually one of those things where combining a vid with a song is a art form for sure. It makes you think in an odd way. LOL
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

no one complained about the video content, just that i hadnt got auttourisation to use it 
Quote from: Gnasty on July 09, 2012, 05:30:36 PMYeah i can see certain people complaining about it. Not me. Different is a good thing. This is actually one of those things where combining a vid with a song is a art form for sure. It makes you think in an odd way. LOL
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann