BR900 "40 Miles Away"

Started by Kody, January 13, 2009, 10:16:43 AM

Kody

Hey Thanks Ken- You are  genious ;) I can't thank you enough for taking the time to do this!-means alot to me man.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Satchwood

Man, I really dig this song!  Great job!  Nice use of crunch and clean guitar too.
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

The Reverend 48

Well Done Ken you have really enhanced Kody's excellent work...

OsCKilO

This is really, really. really good!

Peace

T (Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bosko Schwartz

You should do more originals, Kody!  Your covers are spot-on, but you also have a knack for crafting a tune.  The only thing I would ask is for the distorted guitar to be more up front in the mix when it comes in.  It's kind of hiding in the BG.  That said, your stuff could easily be all over radio and MTV.  You should be getting paid millions for this, as opposed to my stuff, which I don't think is as widely accepted or marketable.  Your voice is unbelievable! :)
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Bro

You amaze me every time, i love the vox!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

hardlock

What Bosko says!  Kody, if you still have the tracks separate, I'd be glad to remix them and do more editing on the drum patterns (email me if you want).  I've since learned some tricks that might make the drums go from average to kickin'  :)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Greeny

I need to get over here more often. As always, Kody serves up another musical treat! I love the way the distorted scuzz gives way to pure, clean picking. And the vocals are amazing. Hell of a guitar-slinger... hell of a singer! And this is a big, stadium-filling composition. You have to be discovered!

galestermusic

Kody...this is insainly sick!!! I am just blown away....I happened onto this because I wanted to find out your rig...I am really scratching my head here...do you have more originals??? Dude this is like superstar shot that fills arenas where your at the concert and the bass rattling every organ in your body and casung your lungs to take in a deep breath. No doubt you realize you have talent...but honest to gos I don't think you know to what caliber. You are either an already well established musician just having some fun or we here at BOSSBR.NET are witnessing greatness. I'm a fan!!!!

Just blown away!!!

Saijinn Maas

Holy Crap Kody! Your vocals are incredible on this. Great song too!

What do you use to record vocals with? If I can ask? ;)

Although I can hear why some say it reminiscent of creed, I reminds me more of Alice in Chains. Not exactly, but it definitely sounds influenced by them. Which is a good thing. :)