ACTA

Started by peterp, February 03, 2012, 09:11:59 PM

peterp

First SOPA, PIPA in the US now ACTA in the EU.
The new never ending saga of the evil empire trying to control everything.

ACTA

http://www.avaaz.org/en/eu_save_the_internet_spread/?cyAdGcb

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

phantasm777

yeah i noticed that, now the other side of the world has to go through what we did here. sign petitions, pass the info along on FB and other social media places, and put the hammer down on these guys.

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Flash Harry

Keep the internet free from corporate meddling. It doesn't belong to anyone and it belongs to all of us.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Just stumbled across this interesting animated gif about SOPA/PIPA:

I like the comment that fighting piracy with SOPA/PIPA "is like dealing with a lion that has escaped from the zoo by blasting some kittens with a flamethrower". The multi-billionaires want to stop a few criminals who are selling copyright materials illegally by taking away the rights and freedoms of everyone on the planet. All because they aren't satisfied with the billions that they already make every year. Their greed drives them to seek more. The 1% will never be satisfied until they've taken every last penny from the 99%. The world needs to stand against corporate greed.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website