Pickups, Parts, Guitar 4 SALE

Started by groovedude, January 12, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

groovedude

Hi, I'm Joel. I'm moving and need to sell my acoustic guitar, pickups, and some interesting random stuff...keeping my BR :)

http://www.creativegroove.com/

Any questions just email me at creativegroove@hotmail.com. I don't check into the forum here often. Thanks!

I have one of each, first come first serve.  Shipping if applicable to continental US only, sorry.

I may be willing to do a trade, I'm interested in a rosewood strat neck.

Moderator--This seemed like the best place on the forums to post, maybe we need a classifieds section?  Please (re)move if not appropriate.
===========================================

Garrison G-20
Dreadnought, hard case, lock & key
All solid body woods. Spruce top, (typically) Sapele back and sides (although I think mine has maple back and sides). Mahogany neck. Rosewood bridge and fingerboard. Griffith carbon fiber "skeleton" bracing. Minor scratch near sound hole (as seen in photo).

Nut: 1 21/32". Scale: 25 1/2". Lower bout: 15 3/8". Body depth: 3 7/8" to 4 7/8". Buzz-Feiten Tuning System. All satin finish.

$400.00 Pick up or willing to meet in Antelope Valley, San Fernando Valley, Ventura.

Squire 51 Parts
Original...Neck, Bridge, Pots, Extra Nut, Pickguard, Pups
All of the parts were brand new when I took them out (for modding) and placed in ziplocs. The neck is perfect, smooth fret ends, level. I am using the tuners so those are not included, but I'm throwing in an extra nut into the deal.

$80.00 Includes shipping.

BG Bucker Dark Bridge
BG Pups famous Bucker Dark, bridge position
Practically brand new. I can take a photo of the back if you wish, it is signed by Gary of BG Pups. Short wire length, you may need to run new leads.

$60.00 Includes shipping.

Seymour Duncan Pup Set
SH-4 and SH-1B
Not sure why one doesn't have the branding on the front. They have a bit of wear on the front as you can see, but otherwise they are great. Plenty of wire on them. Not interested in splitting the set.

$85.00 Includes shipping.

Epiphone Pup Set
50-SR and 60T
Practically brand new. My brother has them in an SG and they sound awesome. Plenty of wire on them. Same pickups found in Epiphone Elitist electrics--that's what they came out of.

$95.00 Includes shipping.