'Aint gonna pee-pee my bed tonight... WTF?!

Started by Greeny, February 02, 2012, 06:25:41 AM

Gnasty

Quote from: Greeny on February 02, 2012, 07:55:34 AMPlenty of weird shit out there if know where to look, lol. And I sure DO like to look for it!

They even call Moses or Gandolf the father and leader. Now why would you wanna be called that? Wouldn`t he be the manager?

Yes i`m intrigued by this kinda stuff too actually. The world would be boring without creepers.

I`ll have to do some weird searching myself now. :D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Bluesberry

I can't get the damn song out of my head...........damn you Tim...............Aint gonna..........argggggghhhhh

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Quote from: Bluesberry on February 02, 2012, 08:53:43 AMI can't get the damn song out of my head...........damn you Tim...............Aint gonna..........argggggghhhhh

Me too!

It's even worse than "patty cake... patty caaaaake....rainbow bread, gotta get me some..." ! lol

FuzzFace

I can't access this at work.
I can't wait to check it out.

Sounds like I may know some of these people... ha ha.

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

That has to be the most profound lyrical song I have ever heard!!!

But little did they know...

Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra where the epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci.[4] Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire strong odors due to bacterial action,[citation needed] and in particular the release of asphyxiating ammonia from the breakdown of urea. In medieval times clothes were stored in a garderobe (literally 'to guard ones robes') close to the toilet shaft because this ammonia would kill the fleas.[5] The term garderobe became a euphemism for toilet for that reason.

They should just go ahead and pee pee the bed anyway... might chase off the fleas.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder