"Blindfolded Massacre Dragon" new original song by sq51!

Started by sq51, January 22, 2012, 02:39:51 PM

sq51

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Allright guys here's a another one. I did record it a while back, and got it uploaded on SC too. Anyway, here it is. It is a quite simple arrangement, with only acoustic guitar and distorted baritone guitar(!) in the background. Later it opens up with some drums and bass, but it stays quite straight all through. The theme of the lyrics is quite strange, I guess, but it still works. Sort of sad, but with a pretty spaced out story. A bit like David Lindley's "Quarter of a Man" (listen to it if you haven't heard it, one of my all time favorite songs). Hope you like it,

Cheers

flyon90

Great song man I really like the interplay between the electric and acoustic.

andy casson

enjoyed this one, simple but heartfelt, and any song that can use the hook of Blindfolded Massacre Dragon is OK in my book

andy

henwrench

Great vocals and lyrics and I'm totally lovin' the baritone guitar licks.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

sq51

Ferryman

You should be proud of this one, it's very intense and beautiful. Great vocals and wonderful acoustic and electric guitar work. It may be simple, but the power of the vocal performance carries it really well.  Excellent stuff!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

lg

Yes, I agree withh all of the above!
Vox are great, and the guitars are excellent.
Piepod

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

madrab

If you think he should be proud, imagine how I feel – I'm the father (as well as the owner of the baritone guitar).

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Burtog

With a title like this dont know how I missed it.

This is really good, good song/lyrics, production is spot on!

Love the electric parts,...........very Knopfler!
recorder
Boss BR-800