Endgames The 11th Hour

Started by trev, January 16, 2012, 11:13:32 AM

trev

endgames_the11thHour
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Another first version of a new Adventures track - another two tracks to do then I'll be going back to finish them off and mix them hopefully I'm still on target for end of the month :)

SwanSong

hi Trev
This is another fine example of your quality and professionalism
toward music and composing. u r very talented. and this is
a great sound. always have enjoyed ur works. Cheers Neil .1

andy casson

I enjoyed this as well trev, that's a fantstic sax sound in there! Very cool, very tight

andy

Geir

downloaded to my trev folder before even listening

This is high quality music in every way !

there's so much going on here, and still you've got an open and crystal-clear mix. Love the arabic sounding scales on the guitar
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

Damn... cool guitar tones!! The saxophone was great! The rhythm track is addictive!! Nice job!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

trev

Thanks everybody - I'm busy working on track number 9 at the moment and hope to have it finished sometime over the weekend or Monday - Trying to get the whole thing finished by the end of the month :)

SharksDontSleep

Really liking this track.
Quite hypnotic.
Love the Far East/Arabian sounding guitar solo too.

Bit of an abrupt ending ... But still a mighty fine song. 8)

Ferryman

Loving all of this Trev, but especially that lead guitar sound and playing. Sooo sharp and a great Eastern feel to it. Must be some kind of odd scale. Another brilliant Adventures track, very polsihed indeed.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Another damn fine track Trev... So pro... so easy to listen... love all those groovy guitar tones you use. And yes this has a bit of an Eastern feel to it. Love it
recorder
Tascam DP-02

trev

Thanks again everybody - I've got another one (no 9)  just about finished and then I've just go to finish the snagging and mixing. I've enjoyed doing this project but am looking forward to getting on with the next one now :)

Trev