Electro Funk (Guitars/ Drums by Rata-tat-tat)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, January 16, 2012, 12:14:30 AM

Rata-tat-tat

Electro Funk (Drums & Guitar by Rata-tat-tat)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a little ditty I did on the Kaossilator and a Fender Strat lined into the DP02. I wanted to see how well I could mix without using a DAW...and master with the DP02. Lemme know what ya think.

Feel free to use. Thanks for listening.

Check out Krasi's awesome vox here....

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?PHPSESSID=8aj10tnegffghd4vnvib465l63&topic=13568.msg178230#msg178230
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Sounds a perfect piece of mixing to me. Which model of Kaossilator do you use. It sounds an awesome piece of equipment..........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

Hey i didn `t know you played guitar? I thought you didn`t? Sounds like you can to me. The guitar fits well with the Kaos too and your mix is good. Better than i could do. Excellent! Love when that heavy part kicks in!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Gnasty on January 16, 2012, 10:15:23 AMHey i didn `t know you played guitar? I thought you didn`t? Sounds like you can to me. The guitar fits well with the Kaos too and your mix is good. Better than i could do. Excellent! Love when that heavy part kicks in!

Eric... OK I can play guitar... just not that well. If you notice there are only 3 chords with minor changes (And I couldn't tell you what those chords are)... I have only learned to play by ear.... No formal training whatsoever. Yes... I twiddle on guitar also.

Wait till I bust out some Kazooo on you guys!!!!

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Willie Wendon on January 16, 2012, 05:22:24 AMSounds a perfect piece of mixing to me. Which model of Kaossilator do you use. It sounds an awesome piece of equipment..........Willie

Willie...I used this one for this track.

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Oldrottenhead

sounds fabulous tod, had to google DP02 that looks fab too.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SwanSong

Well done my friend perfect title for the song
guitar is well executed and very cool vibe..
cHEErs. Neil . enjoyed. !!

thetworegs

That's a brilliant sound .....loving that guitar it mixes well....great job

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SharksDontSleep

Lovin' that Kaossilator. Been thinking of getting one myself, not that I'd know what to do with it!
It looks like you slide your fingers over it & hey-presto ... magic sounds. I think there's probably more to it than that  ::)

I really like the mean feel to this song too. I don't use any DAW either. I do everything on a BR-600 ... but it does take me ages!!

Great Tune, could even be called Electro Punk 8)

Farrell Jackson

Excellent mix of sounds Rata-tat-tat! I love the energy in this music.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?