Push Down the Door (accoustic) andy casson

Started by andy casson, January 15, 2012, 06:59:11 AM

SE

An atmospheric bulider with great vox, loved the listen great work!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

launched

Love that picking around 3:04 - Killer track, Andy! Very intense electric strums as well, and the vox have a great Phil Collins power to them.

You nailed it!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman

Pretty powerful stuff Andy, great performance and very intense songwriting. Really enjoyed this., I like the combo of acoustic and strings which provide a great platform for the vocals. Which are fantastic btw!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

I watched roger waters last year in the wall.

This would have been perfect in it!

Awesome work good sir !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Krasi

Indeed this is so very powerful. You have recorded it and sang it really well. I agree it would fit Roger Waters' set list easily.. Great production Andy!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

andy casson

guys you are very kind, thanks for all the great comments and feedback, much appreciated! It was written as a straight rocker, and I understand was (is?) my kids fav song of mine still

glad you enjoyed!
andy

danieldesete

hou hou ha ha

Greeny

What an amazing piece of work. Beautifully written, performed and mixed. That's some sonic soundscape you've weaved here. The warm keys / pads underpinning the the guitar refrain work perfectly. Oh yes.

Tony W

Your daughter is a visionary! This is such a great listen. I had to read up on what happened as I'm a history buff of sorts. Tragic.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

WOW two imensly powerful versions of a great song !

I listened to the old version first and was struck by the power and the desperation in the voice. When I started the new one I thought, this can't be that good ... too "tamed" ... I was wrong !!!

Fantastic Andy !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........