i am not the only jim in scotland check out jim mackellar

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 14, 2012, 01:09:51 PM

Oldrottenhead

jim mackeller a friend ave no seen for yonks, but bump into virtualy every noo n again , has been in a ton o bands , the curtains who did the best bowie cover ever, not telling which one (yet) but jim was also in a band, that i recall as being in my top ten ever gigs, i was very very stoned at the time was either late 80s or early 90s cannea mind but i think band was called the sangrettes or something phonetically similar anyway jimbo has started posting on soundcloud, but i want him here.
check out his latest

hope i did the link thing right

hic burp fart

here is the link cannea fathom songplayer will sort it when sober

http://soundcloud.com/jimbocurtain/now-i-know
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Wow! That's amazing. He's got excellent songwriting skills and a great voice. The production is quite good too. Everything's very clear and distinct in the mix.

I love it!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

T.C. Elliott

Sounds good. I'm especially liking the tasteful guitar fills and the doubled vox with the simple but great harmonies.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London