Alley Cat

Started by StevieM, January 10, 2009, 07:24:42 AM

StevieM

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Ok, here goes. I'm not brave ( or good) enough yet to put any music to this, it's just the lyrics.
I thought the style should probably be along the lines of ZZ Top/Nickleback/Rolling Stones/ ACDC type of thing? Quite punchy, maybe hard rock bluesy? I'm open to suggestions.
If anyone fancies having a go and bits need changing, no probs, either do it as the music takes it, or send the music to me with suggestions?
Cheers.

ALLEY CAT

You're an alley cat
Yeah you're my alley cat
I like it like that
I want what you've got
Never want it to stop
A right little mover
You've taken me over
You're an alley cat
You're an alley cat

You can't get any lower
You're a right little goer
Want to feel your claws
You know that I'm yours
Want to feel your teeth
Want to hear you screech
You're an alley cat
You're an alley cat

You like it so hard
You like it so raw
I just want it more
And more and more
From my alley cat
You're my alley cat
Just my alley cat
Oh yeah, my alley cat

Chorus ?
You're just an alley cat
So get on your back
You're such an alley cat
So get on your knees
You're just an alley cat
I'm begging you please.

© Copyright Steve Marsh 2006
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

SteveG

Not much time at the mo ... but will think on that. I hear it more Alice Cooper or Alex Harvey tho.

StevieM

I'll go with that Steve, give it a try when you get time.  I said I was open to suggestions ;D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

SteveG

Steve, I put your lyric onto Flash Harry's "Stuff" track, in the Stuff thread. Quick job due to lack of time (Working nights this week  :() Hope ya like it.

StevieM

;D ;D ;D. 8) 8) 8) That say enough?