"Free Bird" Crapped on my Windscreen

Started by BossMicroBRew, January 09, 2009, 08:05:52 PM

BossMicroBRew

CRAPPILE
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here is something I whipped together this evening that sounds like it came from the butcher.  I had to post it because I thought it was hilarious.  It may sound familiar to you southern rock fans out there.  Enjoy!! hahaha...

"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Kody

HaHA......you don't have to name it "crappile"lol! It was nice playin' seriously.

By the way- I got to be a roadie for Skynard in 2002. Wasn't all the original members of course, but it was an honor- even though I didn't get to meet any of them,Hah- just there equipment. Guess what song they closed with.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

BossMicroBRew

Wow that's awesome.  I bet you had some good times out of that gig?!  Through my escapades in Jax, FL, unfortunately I was never able to meet them.  But I'd like to meet Billy Powell.  He seems like a hilarious dude.  On that note, I'm guessing they closed with..."crappile?"  LOL!
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Kody

You guessed it! The 25 min. version of Crappile! I'll never forget it.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

SteveG

Sounds ok to me! I did a colab on this song a while back. Think I will dig it out and post it later, if it will fit!!

indierik

Great play on the original song title. Hilarious!!!

I like your playing as well, the song had a very tongue-in-cheek feel to it which I liked. 
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche