listening to your songs

Started by wiley, January 09, 2009, 07:50:10 AM

Wiley

Hi,
I've been hanging around this site for around 2 weeks now and I am sooo impressed  with the talent.   I order my micro br and am hoping it arrives soon.  Can't wait to get involved with you all.

But my question is.   Can  I download your songs and put them on my mp3 player?   I love to listen to your music.  I tried downloading one and I know what folder it went into but it doesn't show up.  Maybe I can't do it legally I don't know.  Wouldn't It play in windows media player?  Any info would help.  And again you people are so amazing and from all over the world.  Love this place.

P.J>

SteveG

Yeah, you can download from here. It must have gone to a different folder or something? If you are using Firefox (If not you should be, much safer than IE) then it will be in your download folder. (Tools - downloads, or Ctrl + J)

Wiley

Ok I must be more computer illiterat than I thought.  I down loaded a song. Said went to tempory folder.  Couldn't find that.  Oh I have windows xp.. So then I saved it to a folder on my desktop.  I know it went there.  But when I look in the folder it doesn't show up. I have downloaded hundreds of mp3's from amazon with no problem.   I tried again and put it in the amazon mp3 folder.  Still can't find it.  I am really stymied.  Any help would be appreciated.   If all else fails I can ask our computer guy.

Thanks
P.J.

BossMicroBRew

wiley, what browser are you using?
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Wiley

I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer