work in progress

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 27, 2008, 04:58:58 PM

Oldrottenhead

i dont think i have ever heard this version with you drumming pedro, man this is ages ago, muchos gracias
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

Wow cool tune James - cool singing and cOOL "live" "garage-band" drums!!
Sure brings me back to the dog-barking garage-band rockin days - Those were the dayZ!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

Where did my comment go ???

anyway ... I'll say it again,,,, I've listened to this song many times, but missed the version with Pedros drums. (Didn't even know you played drums Pedro!!)

I like this version a lot !!! Tho the drums seems a bit distorted, it has a raw feel to it and fits the song well !!!

great song Jim !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Facemask93

Good work Jim as usual , dont know how you do it mate , your a gifted man with words and voice , god knows what you'd do if you played guitar

Well done Pedro

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

SteveG

Liked this. Drum version was cool too, nowt wrong with the playing but yeah, sound could have been better. Recording drums is an art in itself involving multiple mikes and a mixing board tho.....

Tempted to grab the bass and give it a shot, but think I will wait to see if Flash jumps on it .... cant really play bass.

SteveG

Groundy

OTD....Wow 7 years ago, love it......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs