"Creo Que No Sabes" Song in "spanglish"

Started by RMO, December 15, 2011, 02:15:47 AM

RMO

19 Creo Que No Sabes
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hello!! This time I come to share with you this song that I wrote and recorded like two months ago, it's called "Creo que no sabes" it means "I think you don't know", it's about liking someone but that person doesnt know and also you don't know what to do, the verses and chorus are in spanish, and the bridge is in english. I missed the solo, maybe later I'll add it. Recorded using the MBR, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone Viola bass, produced with FL Studio.

SwanSong

This is surely a welcome treat on this forum
this rocks. great beat and vox.. enjoyed NEIL.!

Farrell Jackson

Good song RMO.....I like the clear rhythm guitar with a little bit of crunchy to it! Nice work.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

64Guitars

Sounds like a great composition, RMO. However, the recording is marred by a lot of clipping in the left channel. Here's how the song looks in Audacity (red indicates clipping)...

The right channel is fine but you can see that the left channel has a lot of clipping, and it's quite audible in the recording. I'd suggest re-mastering at a slightly lower level to get a clearer recording.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Ferryman

Love this one, great feel and the Spanglish sounds great. A great rocker with some great sounds in there. The clipping does take the edge off it slightly but you can hear it's a great song. I love the guitar chords that form the basis of this, great work.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

RMO

Thank you so much for your kind words guys!! :)

And thank you for letting me know that 64 Guitars, I didn't notice it before, I'm not really good in mastering, mixing and all of that, I try to mess around with the plugins and get something that may sound good to me, but this one was kind of too loud, I can't remaster it because I lost the master files but I'll re-record it taking this in count, thaks a lot!! :)

Happy New Year Everybody!!

launched

Oh yeah, nice crunchy chords! Some great songwriting here, catchy groove and tight playing & singing!

Well done, bro!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover