pat pattison

Started by maxit, December 14, 2011, 03:34:25 AM

maxit

Maybe he's not a genius musician, but still can be excellent songwriting professor (has also a 'sounding' name), if I may have one. He says quite simple things, so they have to be true ;-) ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNe5qFNJ7po
recorder
Audacity

T.C. Elliott

Has some highly recommended books and I saw a clip of him on the berkeley site helping with melody and emphasis and stuff that really made a lot of sense.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

T.C. Elliott

A week or two ago I broke down and spent money in a brick and mortar bookstore (it's more expensive than Amazon even when factoring in shipping) and bought two of Pat Pattison's books. Writing better lyrics and Songwriting without boundaries. I've not started either yet as I've been reading a singing book by Love. roger Love I think. I did well on the first bit, but every time he wants us to use another household item I get sidetracked. I don't have a mirror in the music room so... I really should get to going on that *sigh*
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London