OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

There should be a jim section on this site!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Johnbee

Very sweet and pretty combo of acoustic and electric.
 :) John B.

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

hear geirs take on this one here https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=7589.0;topicseen

and the final version by me and jackofall here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7408344

[soundclick]7408344[/soundclick]
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

So great, thanks for bumping this beauty back up, I went looking but gave up after a bit, it couldn't find it.  You have a damn lot of songs posted on here Jim, go searching for ORH in Original songs and...whoah what a lot of stuff, it covers all the range from beautiful/sublime to crazy to silly to WTF and back again.  A person could get lost in there for weeks, and if you listened to it all back-to-back, I fear you would never be the same again.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

lol dave, if you listened to all my stuff you would get an oldrottenhead like mine
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Thanks for bumping this James, I will update my post with a link to this as I always have trouble finding it myself. But that version on soundclick is the one I was striving to recreate in my own style.

It has been on my iPod since I first heard it and I have a copy on every computer I have access to. I've used it as a wakeup-tune and a goodnight-tune. It's a very special song for me too !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........