What's Santa bringing you?

Started by ODH, December 12, 2011, 06:06:26 AM

Burtog

:'(

I'm gutted Santa was supposed to bring me a Danelectro 12 string, I ordered it from him early November, it's been delayed twice and now it isn't arriving till mid January................................sniff! :'(

recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman

One of these:

http://www.alesis.com/performancepad

I hate drum programming, so thought I would try playing some live!

Also one of these:

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/US600.aspx

I'm hoping this will spur a bit of creativity. Behringer pedals aren't the strongest but are great value for money, so I thought this might encoyrage me to creayte some wacky guitar sounds.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

Quote from: Burtog on December 12, 2011, 03:14:19 PM:'(

I'm gutted Santa was supposed to bring me a Danelectro 12 string, I ordered it from him early November, it's been delayed twice and now it isn't arriving till mid January................................sniff! :'(

What a stunning thing; I have a real affinity for Danelectro - I've several of their pedals and it can only be a matter of time before I get one of their guitars.  I share you pain, brother...
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Davidsen on December 12, 2011, 09:54:48 AMGot a present from my wife Saturday, check this out guys...

It's a late 70's hand wired, point to point tube amp!
It contains 2 - 12ax7 tubes and a 6v6 tube.
It was made  in Winnipeg ,Mannitoba. The cabinet is solid wood.
This was an answer to the Fender Vibro champ, as it has built in tremolo!

My wife not only bought it for me, but she paid to have a tech change the filter caps and install a 3 prong plug!
It sounds amazing, and would sound even better if someone who actually knows how to play guitar would play it!

Quote"It sounds amazing, and would sound even better if someone who actually knows how to play guitar would play it!"
???
looks pretty classy, and in my opinion you are the guy to play it, don't underrate your skills guid sir.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

Scored a used MIM Strat the other day.  It sounds and plays pretty gosh-darn good  I think that's it from Santa this year.

Blooby

Wiley

ROFLMAO  Hopefully a blue guitar!!  Only if Pa Pa gets a bonus check!!  Ah  well such is life!!

IanR

Sweet F.A. is what I'll get

I might get to pay for a lot of presents and not be allowed to buy myself one until the "sales" which start on boxing day.

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

ODH

Not technically a present from Santa - more like a present from myself.  Won an auction on eBay yesterday for this Zoom B2.1u bass effects processor.  New and less than half retail (£55).  Bargain!
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Bluesberry

Quote from: Nick / odh on December 20, 2011, 07:02:28 AM
Not technically a present from Santa - more like a present from myself.  Won an auction on eBay yesterday for this Zoom B2.1u bass effects processor.  New and less than half retail (£55).  Bargain!
that looks like a real nice toy to play with

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

I'm getting a wonderful gift for Christmas this year.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR