MET UK Don't Mind the Rain

Started by Flash Harry, December 04, 2011, 10:09:47 AM

Redler

So warm and beautiful music! I wish I could be with you...maybe on one day!!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

we have posted two geir, and are working on two more, but these guys ae too slow need you to get em moving
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Excellent song, a perfect, minimalistic production! Top shelf all the way!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hi guys, a song beautiful in its simplicity..Love it all.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Tony W

Beautiful song, I didn't hear the bass until I flipped the cans over. This one is catchy as hell, and the lyrics are fantastic.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Just popped in and saw you guys were together again - love this one. Simple, heartfelt and effective.  And well recorded too. Looking forward to more.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

2 minutes and 10 seconds long but it took a lot longer to do, i think it was worth the time and effort.

the effort was all mike and tharek's, i just scribble the words and sing and then watch artists at work. braw tell yer maw. hic burp fart.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kenny B

NICE!!!

This captures the feel of you guys sitting around, enjoying and having fun ... DIG IT!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

des0free

Sounds tight, very tight, like you've been playing together thru the internet for years.  This one's a hit!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Really excellent song, just well written and performed, loved the ORH vox, no frills, just well sung, just as well your from Glasgow " Don,t mind the Rain"
recorder
Boss BR-80