"Helena" FINISHED

Started by xicpanad, January 05, 2009, 11:52:41 AM

xicpanad

helena
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here´s my first song in Micro Br. Very plain simple, with 4 tracks. I just really wanted to see how it would sound in this device. I´m still testing it, so still didn´t find the right settings, but i´m happy. eheh
Anyway, this one is dedicated to a little girl 6months age, who died very recently.
Cheers
Music is my life, life is my inspiration...

bydle

Very nice song. I like your vocals, very good singing and very nice sound. Did you get it all with MBR??
BTW. Are you hungarian? I don't know this language but it is similar to "Gyöngyhajú lány" - I like Omega and Locomotive GT.

SteveG

Did not understand a word of course, but that sounded real nice.

xicpanad

I´m portuguese and i understand that this language might sound a little odd, it does even to me lol, i´m actually more used to english songs. Yep, this was all made with micro BR only, and i didn´t use any stereo tracks, just recorded 4 tracks and mastered and then experted them. I´m sure i could tweak it a little more, cause this device is simply unbelievable. But i think it´s ok for a start.
Cheers

bydle

So it is portuguese! And I thought it was hungarian, sorry for that. :)

I think this is a very good start!

xicpanad

I´m going to tweak it soon as i can, and arrange the rythm, then i´ll update it here. Thanks

Greeny

Looking forward to hearing the new version. It's a really beautiful piece of songwriting, and you sing it with real emotion (perfect for such a sad subject).

Have you considered putting it on the collaboration thread? I can see some understated bass working really well on this one.

xicpanad

I´ll sure do that,thanks for the idea. I´m really looking to tweak it now and then i´ll put it there for some bass input, as I don´t have a chance to do it my self.

Applause

jUST fAB NOT UNDERSTANDING AWORD......NICE...MELLOW VOICE

xicpanad

helena
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here is the updated version of my music. I think now it´s closer to what i´ve been looking for, and I also arranged the rythm track.
Feel free to coment. I´ll be adding it to the colaboration section to get some bass for it. This Mbr is really amaaaaazing thing!!