Screaming Funeral March by vigwig

Started by vigwig, November 26, 2011, 12:30:59 PM

vigwig

this track is instrumental and is primarily funk. It is a loop extravaganza.  It would be even more funky with the right lyrics and vocals (hint, hint).  Enjoy the audio version of "they taste like pine nuts."
Vic

launched

Viggy! I like that...

I dig the funkilation going on here - Rump shakin' madness!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

vigwig

Thats what is so good about vig, it goes with anything: Viggoletti, Viggenstein, Vignoramus, vigmail, vigtoon . . .

Thanks for stopping by, listening. comments, Viggopotamus

Facemask93

Excellent track Viggy , what Daw did you use for the loops , very funky indeed

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

andy casson

Quote from: vigwig on November 27, 2011, 08:43:11 AMThats what is so good about vig, it goes with anything: Viggoletti, Viggenstein, Vignoramus, vigmail, vigtoon . . .

Thanks for stopping by, listening. comments, Viggopotamus

Viggopotamus? Viggy? What's going on? Anyway, Vic I enjoyed this one, must be the 3rd or 4th no with a steady beat! What do the nephews and neices make of it? It's certainly dancable in my book (titled - Dad dancing for beginners)
Cool tune - Pirates song still my fav though

andy

vigwig

I couldnt figure out how to quote someone, but the quote was what DAW am I getting my loops from.  I have Music Studio 7 which came with a load of loops, I bought Backpacker Beatz, Methods of Mayhem Industrial Tool Kit, Syncro-funk, Synthesizer pad, Rythym& Twang, Phux Power Trio, Horns discs.  And I have many loops from Looperman.com, SoundBible and my own "Pig Sounds" hoard that I recorded on reel-to-reel tape from 1970.  And some I've made recently.
Vic