TW and Wiley

Started by Wiley, November 22, 2011, 03:45:54 PM

Wiley

I am just so excited I am beside myself!!  As most of you know I am in Iowa!  And TW's parents are in Iowa.  He is coming back for Thanksgiving and is coming up to meet me and Chuck!!   I have arranged to have a jam session with my guitar buddies Steve and Billy!!  So there will be the 4 of us rocken away  Friday night!!   I just had to tell someone else as I am so excited!!  I know I am going to cry!  LOL  He is like my baby brother!!  ;D   Any way hope to post a few pics and I plan on taking some videos also.!!
Later
PJ

T.C. Elliott

ooh, i'm jealous of meeting ppl and playing music. I know you'll have fun!!
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Tony W

I am close, laying on my brothers couch just 2.5 hours away! I will call you tomorrow, looks like we will get some rooms on friday and stay up there!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

It seems I have been left in the dark on this Met session, but am looking forward to it!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

dasilvasings

Oh! Cool! Don't forget to post!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Sounds fantastic - I'm sure that meeting is going to produce some great music! Please share with us.... It's great to actually meet some forum friends in the flesh.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

Cant wait to see the pics PJ have a good evening and enjoy your Jam !!!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Bluesberry

Whooooo hooooooooo rock it

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Satchwood

Very exciting indeed!! i can't wait to see some pics and hear some songs !!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Wiley

Ok Here is the story!  I was on total pins and needles until TW got here!!  We were in the chat and talking!  He has this thing on his phone where he can talk and it types for him!  Anyway he was a few miles out of town and said he would be here shortly.   I didn't expect him for at least 10 minutes and I was carrying stuff to the door and there he was!  Scared me so bad I dropped my music bag.  Then started crying!!   We had some one on one time before we went to the bar!  I played his PRS  ( What a beauty)  he straightened the neck on my acoustic and in general just yaked!!   I was so tickled that he got to meet Billy and Steve whom you guys have heard me talk about!!  I wish we would have gotten more video,   On the one I was out in the crowd singing and recording. LOL  My singing definatly suffered for that one.  I got a pretty good one of him jamming along by himself!!   All I know is the time went way to fast and I still couldn't believe he was here!!  I am not good at goodbyes and started blubbering!! He just kept giving me big hugs!   All our friends love you TW and they will not let you forget that you have to come next summer to the lake!!  I believe Amber is enamored with you.  And I will have to get their pictures as I know they took some!!  Anyway I wish it didn't have to end so soon. And I was worried about him driving back, but all turned out well.  Today was the crash and burn after the high!!  So I went shopping, hence the later post!!  It didn't help I still miss you and wish  you lived closer!
Tony and Chuck had a great time also.   He got to see his still, but not the paddle wheeler,  not enough time to run out there!  And a big thanks to Chuck for taking the time to take care of the food so Tony and I could have as much time together as possible!  That's another thing. LOL  I always call him TW on site so I kept calling him TW in person. LOL  And of course that's what I call him to my friends so they were calling him TW.  I think we finally got Tony in our heads. LOL  The one thing when I jam with the boys is I get relegated to playing bass most the time.  That is why I love this sight,,,, I can spread my wings!!  Tony liked my bass though I believe!!

And Mike if anyone should every be proud.. YOU should be!   You had the time and patience and method to take someone who couldn't play a note and turn him into what he can do today!!!  I think Tony and I have finally convinced Allen to take the leap!!  He wants me to help him get a br on line and get set up so he can start your course!  And he has never played either so he may be your next biggest challenge.  None of this would have happened with out you!!  The only thing better is if you could have been here!!  But wait next year we will be in England so it will happen!!  You will have to excuse the roughness of the videos.  Ha When not playing everyone wants to talk to me or dance. LOL  Imagine that!!

Ok enough of my senseless rambling!!  I am still sailing high!!  Following are what pics I did get! After the fact and the videos!!

Love you all
PJ

P.S.  I got to play with the pic you sent Tony,  TJ    I think I even chewed on it some.  I found out Tony and I both have this habit of sticking our pics in our mouth. LOL  We must have swapped some spit at some point!!   ROFLMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NTBF8WaGCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXmmnHQYDrU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_xpIjvrFw