"Sybille"... (unplugged) Music for a woman...

Started by steelguitar, November 20, 2011, 01:15:33 PM

steelguitar

ebauchesbllong
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here an original song, "Sybille". A special mood for her.
Just music, No lyrics for the moment.
A work in progress song, but I think I like it without nothing else than music.

Recorded on micro br. No effects, only a little reverb.
One nylon classical guitar on rythm, and an acoustic folk guitar for the melody and solo.

Hope you will like it.
Musically
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Burtog

Your 'work in progress' sounds pretty good to me, I think you are right,..no singing is required with this one.
 :)
recorder
Boss BR-800

andy casson

JS I loved this! Your playing is so full of passion, you carried the melody brilliantly, but had some very nice (nay tasty!) solo phrasing! I don't think it needs vocals at all...fab piece of music

andy

Rata-tat-tat

As Andy said... full of passion. Love it. Keep em comming bro.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

SwanSong

A Great listen superb guitar. yea there r times
instrumentals need no vocal. s as a lot of mine dont
as they speak for themselves. great listen NEIL

Oldrottenhead

tres braw tell yer maw a work in progress yikes sounds the finished article to me. tres bonn.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

dobrodaddy

This is just lovely, steelguitar!  Beautiful melody and a clean, passionate attack on the strings.  She must be quite a woman.  I could have listened to many more minutes of this - time to hit replay!  Geo

Thanks for listening!

recorder
Zoom H2

Speed Demon

Very nice picking. Clean and expressive. The music is the story in itself. No vocal needed.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Like it? I love it. I can hear a lyric on it but this is a very strong stand alone melody. Great work.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

maxit

a pleasure for ears! a gentle and sensitive acoustic touch like I heard in the last Clapton (take it as a compliment for sure ;-)
recorder
Audacity