First one!

Started by StevieM, January 03, 2009, 03:03:11 PM

StevieM

workin mans blues cd
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Right then, not sure if I should post this or not, but here goes.
They're my lyrics but none of the music or vocals are mine, Basically, they're done by someone I collaborated with through GISC, it's the only one so far.

I'm open to any suggestions/critisism's/comments ( try not to make them too cruel though, seeing as this is my first one? :-*).

If anyone can come up with anything different----give it a go!

I'm not sure what recording gear is used, it's probably something like Cubase.

I'll try to get the MP3 control thingy to work on here, but can't promise.

It's called Workin' Man's Blues.

Be gentle with me??? :)

I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

StevieM

Oh yeh, I forgot to say, these aren't the best words I've ever done, it's just the one this guy picked to do!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Ronniejm

Good work Steve,

looking forward to some collaborations.

cheers

Ronnie

recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Boss BR-800

My Jukebox

StevieM

Thanks Ronnie.
Same here. Did you get e mailed stuff? Just asking 'cos e mails play up a bit sometimes.

Ronniejm

Yep, got email, not had a chance for a close look yet....
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Boss BR-800

My Jukebox

SteveG

I think he overdid the chorus a bit, but its a good song, lyrics were fine. Id have done more of a "Need your love so bad" feel to it I think, but everybody had different ideas, that's what makes collaborating fun :)

StevieM

Totally agree Steve. It's not quite what I wanted, but after about 4 re-writes I knew it wasn't going to be. He hasn't got a bad voice, but not for blues.
Anyone fancy having a go and maybe tweaking it a bit, and possibly giving it a different feel? I can always change the lyrics if needed.

Ronnie-------------Only just checking 'cos a couple others I sent at the same time didn't go through. The wonders of modern technology ::)