Where you from?

Started by StevieM, January 03, 2009, 02:34:06 PM

Bosko Schwartz

Originally from Central Florida (USA), east coast, near the beach.  I've been in Austin, TX, USA for 12 years now and will probably never move.  Well, maybe to London one of these days ...  :)

Davo:

Quote from: Davo on July 06, 2009, 12:44:41 PMBoth have mentioned that the only "snooty" Canadians are in Quebec!

Although I've never been there, I doubt that about Quebec.  Such a broad generalization.  I think there are "snooty" AND cool people everywhere you go.  The trick is staying away from the a$$holes and finding the genuine people.  This forum has some sort of magic potion to keep away the c*nts.  So far, it's been nothing but awesome people. ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Tony W

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 06, 2009, 01:05:14 PM
Quote from: Davo on July 06, 2009, 12:44:41 PMFunny you mention that. I work with a few Canadians, who are very cool and laid back. Both have mentioned that the only "snooty" Canadians are in Quebec!
Ha Ha, now don't try to start a war between us few Canadians on here,   :P we are all too polite and nice for that sort of thing.   ;)
Only when we can hear what you are saying ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Davo

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 06, 2009, 01:05:14 PM
Quote from: Davo on July 06, 2009, 12:44:41 PMFunny you mention that. I work with a few Canadians, who are very cool and laid back. Both have mentioned that the only "snooty" Canadians are in Quebec!
Ha Ha, now don't try to start a war between us few Canadians on here,   :P we are all too polite and nice for that sort of thing.   ;)

I would never dream of it!  I have never even been to Canada, but all the Canadians  Ive met have been so cool and laid back.  Again they seemed to not like Quebec, which I found interesting. 

Im also a fan of your Comedians (Kids in the Hall!), musicians, and your bacon. :)  Nothing but love guys!
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

godinqc

QuoteHa Ha, now don't try to start a war between us few Canadians on here,    we are all too polite and nice for that sort of thing

I totally agree Bluesberry ..  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

As many of you will know I'm from Norway. I live in a small town called Porsgrunn, that's about 170km southwest of Oslo in Telemark county. I lived almost a year in Superior, WI..... I came there by boat (well to NY anyway ... and plane from there) just some weeks after Neil Armstrong put his foot on the moon. .... I was almost 6 ... so that'll give you my age too :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

I was born 50 miles south of London, but grew up in West Sussex. It's a very beautiful, rural English county with a (not very spectacular) coastline. I went to the same school as H G Wells.

Quebec? I remember driving to it in the middle of the night from Maine, and suddenly realising that all the radio stations were in French. I had absolutely no idea how 'French' it actually is there, and how trying to get ANYBODY to speak English was a real effort. I figured they could but didn't want to! I know a bit of French so managed to get by... lol

Davo

I went to the same school as Skee-lo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yGEKcAFIcc

Id trade him for HG Wells any time!
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Migs

Quote from: Greeny on July 07, 2009, 02:18:14 AMI went to the same school as

I had this conversation the other day at work.  I went to the same school as a guy who went to jail on insurance fraud charges.  He was working in a drive through bottle shop and got a mate to drive through and run over his foot so he could make an insurance claim.  He got found out and because he was already on a suspended sentence, went to jail.  MUCH better than H G Wells.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Facemask93

Warwickshire , England , proud Brummie-----------and now Surrey ,England ,  plastic southerner ( Irish and German roots )

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

knniggits

The Forest of Dean,Gloucestershire,England,Earth.
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!