Where you from?

Started by StevieM, January 03, 2009, 02:34:06 PM

BossMicroBRew

South Florida.  "The wild, wild west applied in today's world."

I don't know about anyone else, but the ease, by use of this site, of collaborating on music with members all over the world is the most novel idea of this century.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Flash Harry

Yorkshire, Otley to be precise. It's a big county, oh and sometimes Perth. Or Sheffield, (that's Perth in Australia and Sheffield in South Yorkshire)

Did I mention that my son got married in Wanneroo on the 11th Jan 2009? Pehaps I didn't...
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: Flash Harry on January 13, 2009, 05:25:45 PMYorkshire, Otley to be precise. It's a big county, oh and sometimes Perth. Or Sheffield, (that's Perth in Australia and Sheffield in South Yorkshire)

Did I mention that my son got married in Wanneroo on the 11th Jan 2009? Pehaps I didn't...

You're back! But what are you doing on here? You have 7 songs to work on!  :D :D :D :D

Speak later!

Bluesberry

I just noticed this thread, it is fun to see where we are all each from.  I'll bump it back up.

I am from the Atlantic Coast of Canada, Saint John, New Brunswick to be more exact.  We call this the most Irish city in Canada, maybe because it rains a lot, and everybody drinks lots of dark ale  8).  I have lived all over Canada and I like it here.  Lots of Irish descent here I guess, lots of dark-haired Irish looking ladies. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StevieM

Hey BB, it's good to have this one back up, maybe some of the newer ones on here ( and maybe the older ones who missed it before? ;)) will say??

I've been to St John, but a looooong time ago, probably 'bout 35years. Only there a couple of days so didn't see that much, but lovely place.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Wiley

It is fun to see where everyone is fun without digging through the profiles. etc.  Iowa cornfield here.

guitarron

The lovely state of Michigan

we'll leave the light on for ya'

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Davo

Sioux City, Iowa initially.   Now Im in Riverside, California-about 45 minutes east of Los Angeles.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

SteveB

Quote from: Davo on July 06, 2009, 01:08:25 AMSioux City, Iowa initially. 

DVO - I remember learning to strum along to a song many years ago, entitled: Sioux City Sue. The song was very nice as well.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

The Reverend 48