Where you from?

Started by StevieM, January 03, 2009, 02:34:06 PM

mr2kewl

i'm up to my arse (for those across the pond) in snow north of Chicago along the Illinois/Wisconsin border.
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Oldrottenhead

jings crivvens and help ma boab!! where um a frae?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Aye ma man that lingo sounds like ave heard that somewhere before.

Just outside Glasgow Scotland
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

spot on, clydebank to be precise almost at the other end o the railway line fae you.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

StevieM

Oh goody, that's cleared that up. I was just about to try to find a translation programe on here ;D
Still, us Celts should stick together I suppose?
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Glenn Mitchell

South-west coast of Canada. Comox, Vancouver Island, BC.
an incredibly glorious place from April thru October. (Motorcycle weather) Then it pretty much rains most of the time. (guitar weather)
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

bydle

Warsaw, Poland. Not many of us here ;)

steveblues50

cape cod mass. usa.i think this is the most international site i use.people from all over.lots o brits.yoy guys have the best guitar mags.LOVE guitar techniques.

Greeny

I'm a 'Guitarist' magazine subscriber... well worth checking out, and I'm pretty sure they ship to the USA.

I've been to Provincetown... lovely place. The light was just like the Edward Hopper paintings I like  :)