Where you from?

Started by StevieM, January 03, 2009, 02:34:06 PM

StevieM

I'm sure this has probably been done before, but seeing as I'm new on here, and can't be ars*d (sorry, should that read 'bothered' instead? ;)) to trawl through members lists, where are you all from? Or living now?
I'll kick it off. Originally from Sussex, then Kent for a long time, now Cornwall.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

ianjm

SteveG

Wales, spent about 3 yrs in London, then 12 in Kent (Medway). Back in Wales now tho.

StevieM

Whereabouts in Medway Steve? I was in Tonbridge for a long time, Tunbridge Wells for a couple of years, then  Maidstone for about 20years or so. Been here in North Cornwall for about 11 years now.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Tony

Could it be that this is one of the few forums of the web that isn't dominated by Americans?  Or is it just a time zone thing?  Not that I have anything against Americans, I don't.  In fact, some of my best friends know Americans.

Originally Wigan, Lancashire but now, for my sins, Brisbane, Australia.

SteveG

Quote from: StevieM on January 04, 2009, 01:23:13 AMWhereabouts in Medway Steve? I was in Tonbridge for a long time, Tunbridge Wells for a couple of years, then  Maidstone for about 20years or so. Been here in North Cornwall for about 11 years now.

Rochester. Nice town. And Kent has a very active bike rally scene too.

Greeny

Born in Surrey, but grew up in West Sussex. And still have the West Sussex accent to prove it  :D

ianjm

Dont talk to me about accents, my potteries accent sounds horrible especialy when you hear someone on the TV with it.
Plus people hearing it from anywhere else ask if I come from Liverpool...

hewhoiscalledj

Huh, it just dawned on me how many folks here hail from across the pond.

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

Kody

I'm from the middle of the U.S.- Nebraska

recorder
PreSonus Studio One