Honey, I'm back home!

Started by thouston, November 17, 2011, 04:45:36 PM

thouston

Wow, what a crazy 18 months, my wife of 20yrs left me back in 2010 (yea), my dear sweet mother passed away in 2010  :-[. I met a new lady, I've known her for a while, my bass player is now in stage 4 cancer.

I've moved from Columbus back to my hometown of Dayton, OH. Moved in with new lady, just lost my job, but my condo back in Columbus should sell soon.

But, I've been recording, no band yet, maybe after all the dust settles.

I'm glad to see things are still going well here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiInjhN-VY4
Tony Houston

Tony W

Damn Tony, that's a rough go. Since we last spoke, I've become single myself (10 years down the drain for me). Glad to see you back on the forum. I'm heading to Dayton on Saturday to a gun show. If you're up for it, hit me with a PM and I'll buy you a beer.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Some times life sucks!!!  Been through a couple, but now I got a keeper!!

Burtog

Hi,

I didn't realise you were a member, I have been using your videos on the BR800 until I found my feet using it. They have been really helpull, thanks!

Welocme back!

;)
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hi Tony, every day is another facet of lifes rich jewel and it sounds like you've cut a few of your own recently!! The reason I'm on this site at all is because I studied your tutorials on YouTube for which I'm eternally grateful. Thank you and good luck for the future........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

thouston

Tony W - I live about about 2mi from Hara! I was planning to go to the condo on Sat, but if I don't go, I'll PM you.

QuoteI didn't realise you were a member, I have been using your videos on the BR800 until I found my feet using it.

Cool! I need to check out the multi track discussion here as well.
Tony Houston

cuthbert

Hey, long time no see....welcome back, Tony!  :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

launched

Great to see you back Tony!