Songcrafters MP3 player question

Started by Burtog, November 15, 2011, 08:52:01 AM

Burtog

Hi,

I know there will be a thread soemwhere but hoe do you add a name or other info to the upload MP3 player when adding songs?

Others also add lyrics, how do I do this?

Thanks!!

;)
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

click the info button and in the first set of brackets type in the song name after the equal sign and still within the first set of brackets. this will display the song title. info regarding the song who wrote it etc should be placed between the two sets of brackets.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Burtog

Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 15, 2011, 09:16:50 AM

click the info button and in the first set of brackets type in the song name after the equal sign and still within the first set of brackets. this will display the song title. info regarding the song who wrote it etc should be placed between the two sets of brackets.

Excellent, tried and tested on Oceans!!

So I guess if you wanted to write lyrics you would put these within the second set of Brackets??
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

click on the L in the green background and type the lyrics between the brackets.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Burtog

Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 15, 2011, 09:28:26 AM

click on the L in the green background and type the lyrics between the brackets.

Thanks Jim,  ;D

I should really have figured that out for myself, ho-hum!
recorder
Boss BR-800

64Guitars

Tips:

Whenever you see something in a post and wonder how it was done, just click on the Quote link at the top-right of the message as if you were replying to it. This will show you all of the BB code used in the post. When you're finished looking at the code, click the Back button in your browser to return to the topic without actually replying.

You usually don't have to type the BBcode tags in manually. There's a button above the message editor for most of the tags. Hovering the mouse pointer over a button will display a short hint describing its purpose. Clicking the button will insert the tags at the current cursor position. If you highlight some text in your message before clicking the button, the tags will surround the highlighted text.

All of the standard BBCode tags are described here:

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?board=22.0;sort=subject

Custom BBCode tags which I've created (lyrics, song info, rec, singlemp3, soundclick, etc.) are described in various messages I've posted. However, these probably aren't easy to find. So I will create a Guide with links to these messages very soon.

The following topic contains information about the song info and lyrics tags.

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=10542.0

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

Quote from: 64Guitars on November 15, 2011, 10:49:13 AMCustom BBCode tags which I've created (lyrics, song info, rec, singlemp3, soundclick, etc.) are described in various messages I've posted. However, these probably aren't easy to find. So I will create a Guide with links to these messages very soon.

Here's the guide:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=10

I'll try to improve it when I have time.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website