I didn't think it possible to get drunk from Gummi Bears

Started by Blooby, November 10, 2011, 03:07:12 PM

Blooby

Damn cold on the lower field.  Had to pack it in during Medeski, Martin, and Wood.  Heard a forecast of 28 F for the locale. Gummy Bears cannot thwart that.

peterp

They might if you tried setting the gummy bears on fire.  ;D

And if you consumed enough fuel soaked gummy bears lighting a blue angel might have warmed up the entire field!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnH2pgtt7_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROxnmeAESfw

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Blooby

I believe during my constitutional, I witnessed one giant Gummy Bear for a second.  He stuck his head out, made a sound similar to Twiki, the robot from Buck Rogers, and then went back in.

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Blooby

Back from the wars...

I haven't felt this unhealthy for quite some time.  Where do these young whippersnappers get their resilience?

I screwed up my schedule with Cope.  Apologies as I did want to check them out.  They are appearing at the Bond-fire Festival over new year's.  I am considering it, but at this point, it seems unlikely.

Much more of a funk and soul festival.  I would write about some of the lunacy I witnessed, but I'm too tired right now.  Standouts from the weekend included The London Souls, The New Mastersounds, Chapter 2, Soulive, Lettuce, The Funky Meters, Anders Osborne, the Trey Anastsio Band (with kickin' horn section), Medeski, Martin, and Wood.  The latter played twice, once with John Scofield and once without.  I am a devout guitar freak, but I just can't get into Sco's playing.

Blooby

Tony W

Quote from: Blooby on November 12, 2011, 03:14:07 AMI believe during my constitutional, I witnessed one giant Gummy Bear for a second.  He stuck his head out, made a sound similar to Twiki, the robot from Buck Rogers, and then went back in.

Quote from: Hook on November 13, 2011, 10:17:44 AMI used to love Twiki, now he's been tainted.

Did you really use the word "taint" in reference to that post?

I've seen it all, and I can die a happy man now

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann