Milestones

Started by 64Guitars, November 09, 2011, 09:45:53 AM

Tangled Wires

Nice one 64, and a big thank you for your continued time and effort you put into this site, which is way beyond the call of duty!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Congratulations 64G !!!! 10000 posts, and every one of them making this place better ! Thank you !

BTW ... is this your bass guitar ? ::) :
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. You really are appreciated!

64Guitars

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.

Quote from: Geir on March 25, 2014, 01:14:00 AMBTW ... is this your bass guitar ? ::) :

:)  No, it's hers.

But I do have a Commodore 64 (still in perfect working order) and a small Ampeg guitar amp.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

IanR

Thanks 64 Guitars.

You are the reason I am a member of this site (even though I am not the most prolific poster).  I found your Boss website and followed the links here.  That was quite a while ago and I have come a long way since. A lot of that is due to help I get from Songcrafters and you especially.  I have never seen you get beaten on a technical question.

Although I've never met you face to face and I don't know what you look like, you mean a lot to me and I thank you for your interest and investment in the rest of us here and for what you provide us.

cheers,

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Speed Demon

64,000 Guitars. The legend is still being written.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

DannyB_KY

Quote from: IanR on March 25, 2014, 09:42:00 PMThanks 64 Guitars.

You are the reason I am a member of this site (even though I am not the most prolific poster).  I found your Boss website and followed the links here.  That was quite a while ago and I have come a long way since. A lot of that is due to help I get from Songcrafters and you especially.  I have never seen you get beaten on a technical question.

Although I've never met you face to face and I don't know what you look like, you mean a lot to me and I thank you for your interest and investment in the rest of us here and for what you provide us.

cheers,

Ian

It would seem Ian and I have a lot in common. I "ditto" his remarks!

64, I do not believe a person exists on this forum that you have not taught something to.
For myself, I say "Thank you!"

Congratulations! Here's to the next 10k!
Unlike wives, you can never have too many Les Pauls.

Gnasty

Congrats 64! You are the glue, joist, main beam, and main man that holds this place together.

10,000 posts can really be 10,000 questions that you`ve solved. And there will be many more to come.

P.S I can`t see why you don`t work for N.A.S.A... or do you?  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

SteveB

Congrats 64Gs on yer milestone. And obviously long may you continue with your altruistic endeavours for SC. 8)
Given the combination of the site's original designation, your numerical posted level, and our propensity for using Japanese product, shouldn't we have a mass exclamation of banzai or somesuch??  :)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

64Guitars

Congratulations
SteveB
1,000 posts

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder