Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

henwrench

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

'nuff said.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

j.g.

Great to see how that song developed over the opening pages.
Even then in your early days, you had a producers hat on Nigel. The quality of the music you initially did was spot on, as were your pieces of advice to ORH. That is not a criticism of either of you, it just you have that creative spark and vision that is still so evident. Through the years all of us get to know what to look for and listen for, you were a bit ahead of your time. Great additions added by ORH and fit in perfectly, which is difficult to do when this well designed as an instrumental.
All this is what makes this a top forum.
Geoff

Ferryman

Thanks for yet another bump, and thanks for the comments! Not quite Emufest as it has rather a lot of guitar but a great anniverary present - two years since I've been on this site and I have progressed and learned more in the those 2 years than I have for a long,. long time. And I've also met (both virtually and physically) some great people and heard some fantastc and inspirational music!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

des0free

recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Blimey, happy new year all! This takes me back.........

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

pjd1

recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8