Unicordia - first serious Micro BR recording by a newbie

Started by Ferryman, January 01, 2009, 01:56:59 PM

Ferryman

Scary! The bright yellow is bad enough. You can also get customized skins for them as well.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

How could I have missed this?

Fan-bloody-tastic guys.

Love it.

End of
(as the 12 year olds say).

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

mr2kewl

there is so many cool electronics out there - makes my head spin.

i found this neat gadget while perusing the boingboing.net website that greeny pointed to.

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2009/01/10/200-electro-harmonix-voice-box-vocoder-harmonizer/

by the way tim - love your song and the vid fits perfectly!!
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

RevHeadRaZ

hehe, i heard the instrumental, but missed ORH vocal version.
Good colab guys, trippy fusion... its like 80's surf/pop/electronica
Keep it Phat 'n' Tasty

SenhorLampada

Nice song! :)

Hey, Greeny, as it seems you liked the new Kaoss color, I bet you loved the E-MU Planet Phatt, right?! ;)

SenhorLampada

Oh, I gotta add something... I think the Pink Kaoss looks way better then the yellow one! :)
Although I'd prefer it orange :D

Ferryman

Thanks SenhorLampada, and welcome btw! Weird that this one surfaced again, I'm just about to go back and remix it! I literally logged on to find the date I posted the song because ORH has redone the vocals and I was going to remix the whole thing and add some more guitar. I've learned so much over the past four months here that I decided to revisit this one and see if I can sharpen it up a bit.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

*There's still a lot to catch up on here I see!! This is really good work! I think I'll have to seriously look into that kaossilator and a bit exploring of the electronic arts  :D 8)

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

Quote from: Greeny on January 05, 2009, 09:49:17 AMThis is great. So many interesting things going on.

It's definitely '80's' ...

80's must sound like 90's then (or 89 for a compromise)!

This is awesome! ;D

It reminded me of the "Blade" theme at first, and the crossed over into a 90's feel good vibe that I haven't heard since watching the chart show as a kid on Saturday mornings.

Cheers for the feel good flash back.

Very nicely done!

Oldrottenhead........You just added to the nostalgia! Nice one!!!!!! 8)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder