"Love" - - - - by HD

Started by Kenneth, October 31, 2011, 07:47:51 AM

Kenneth

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Love
by HD
Time:
0:00
Volume:

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

thetworegs

Wow!! a beautiful song....great vocal Jim..............

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

andy casson

lovely song fellas, well written, thoughtful arrangement and nice vocals Jim - is there a soft side then Mr D?

very nice
Andy

Oldrottenhead

i'm the mushy one Mr D is hard as nails.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

as an aside there was no reverb on this but vox was recorded in a big tiled wet room which gave a weird environmental reverb to the vox,
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

Sooo beautiful guys!!! Great vocal melody, Jim!!! Superb songwriting as usual, Ken! Each additions you played on this are out of this world! Genius additions!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

09. love...HD resang remixed
Time:
0:00
Volume:
i wasn't happy with the strange reverb on the original take so i resang it in a better environment, with some additional backing vox way down in the mix, slightly different to first go in that there are now no vocals when mr D's lead guitar comes in so as not to crowd that out, mr d has heard the new mix and approves.

love
Love --- by HD
Oldrottenhead- lyrics/ vocals and additional backing vocals
Davidsen- music/ backing vocals
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

hooper

Nice surprise when the more full backing came in, after the intro verse.  A beautiful song, nicely put together.
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Damián

Have really enjoyed listening this track, I can hear fantastic influences - sounds great.....

TPB

A very nice song and Collab Could be the crappy speakers I am listening to at work but would love to hear the vocals higher in the mix.
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away