angels will fall v1 -> v2 -> v3 vocals by Jordie - andy casson

Started by andy casson, October 30, 2011, 02:21:34 PM

andy casson

so, may I introduce Jordie, 13 years old, and daughter of dear friends - I recorded remotely yesterday morning at their home using a laptop and M-audio USB thingy... and I am kicking myself that I didn't just pack my PC and EMU card to do it properly, as the vocal is heavily gated, and peaked more times than I've had hot dinners!
However, even having said all that, I am astonished by her talent, and hoping that a few positive comments here will further encourage her to develop, and maybe get her involved here

One final note, I hope to be able to have another crack at this properly in a couple of weeks!

Hope you enjoy!
andy  :)

Redler

This works well!! I like the 'minimalistic' start and then comes more layers, fine! Stunning guitar solos!

Kari

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

currently listening to v2via soundclick, bloody fab yer best yet gonna work my way to v1 the the vidjoes
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

launched

Quote from: Kevin Mammoth on November 04, 2011, 07:10:41 AMHey Andy, cool smouldering rocker, lots of atmosphere on this one.

Quote from: andycasson on October 30, 2011, 02:21:34 PMWe had a bit of a debate about whether to keep it accoustic throughout (more strings/synth etc.) or let rip with the rock

When in doubt, let rip with rock I say!!

Yes, you must rock it whenever possible - Never enough chances for that!

Great playing/song construction, and woderful vocals by Jordie - Fantastic!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

Wow top stuff, love the vox on the first half, don,t really have enough female vox  here, so this a great addition, loved this, a great listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80