suggestion box entry

Started by phantasm777, October 29, 2011, 10:13:14 AM

phantasm777

hope this is a proper place to put this. i was wondering - on the collaborations section. would there be any way to post some note or icon to signify that the collaboration on a particular song is done. ive gone through a lot of threads looking to collab. only to find them done works.  and why do drummers get lump0ed into - other instruments? we're the whole backbone of the song :P

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

64Guitars

Quote from: phantasm777 on October 29, 2011, 10:13:14 AMhope this is a proper place to put this. i was wondering - on the collaborations section. would there be any way to post some note or icon to signify that the collaboration on a particular song is done. ive gone through a lot of threads looking to collab. only to find them done works.  and why do drummers get lump0ed into - other instruments? we're the whole backbone of the song :P

The collaborations board certainly isn't ideal and the admin team will discuss it at some point to see if we can improve it. In the meantime, most members collaborate by sending private messages. You'll probably notice that a few members seem to have similar musical taste to yours. Try sending a PM to one of them suggesting a song that you might collaborate on and ask if they're interested and have the time. Or, you can post a message in the Collaborations board mentioning some songs you'd like to record and ask if anyone's interested in collaborating on them. Your post for "The Song Remains the Same" is the right idea.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

suggestion (this is not the suggestion the in brackets thing is what is going through my mind the following brackets i mean " i can write a song pretty quickly if inspiration stikes, but drums take up the biggest part of getting the inspiration, for example a 3 minute song might take 1 hour to start from scratch, the drums taking 50 minutes of that hour") i know i am not making a lot of sense, "gibbering"

but you guys that play drums, post drum tracks please

pretty please
pretty pretty please

we will use them

intro verse chorus wee funny bit etc etc

we will use it

i always find if i get a good drum track to work with everything else is easy

drummers are the heart and soul

drumtracks
drumtracks

post some
tat a tat tat knows what i mean

hic burp fart

i hab bun drinkim

poke me inna morgan to amind me

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann