Auld Lang Syne (vocals by Groundy, Ronniejm, Wiley, and Oldrottenhead)

Started by 64Guitars, January 01, 2009, 02:03:38 AM

Geir

Good idea and it came out GREAT !!

Love those harmonies and great job all of you singers!!!!

Quote from: cuthbert on January 07, 2010, 11:43:00 AMGreat job everybody - it came out terrific. I really liked the harmonies, including the guitar harmonies.

64G, sorry I missed sending in - came up with a cold and I couldn't finish adequately to meet the window of time available.

Ditto that ... maybe next year !!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

Wow 64!!  Then end result was worth waiting for!!  This turned out great!! Thanks for inviting us all to sing!!  Was a lot of fun!!   And Happy New Year to you All!!
PJ

Gritter

Happy New Year. A wonderful collab...all the best for 2010!

lg

I missed this due to the fact that I was in Fla. visiting my parents for
the holidays.
What a great idea 64.
I wish all of you here a Happy New Year!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Pedro

Beautiful stuff!

Awesome work, I love this!

And I wish an happy new year to all of us.  ;D

Tony W

Quote from: Ferryman on January 07, 2010, 05:47:30 AMMissed this because I mainly hang around the originals board, but this is a fab collab. Great idea 64G and hugely enjoyable. The harmonizing is great, and some lovely vocal performances. Belated Happy New Year to you all!!!

Cheers,

Nigel

Don't feel bad Nigel. I stay buried in the collab board as I am unoriginal and mainly work on backers. Fortunately for me, it's not hard to keep up with that board so I can move around a bit more freely.

On to the music.... Very cool. This was a great idea, and I wish I had enough confidence in my vocals to jump on and be buried in the background somewhere.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Geez - I missed the party....   This is a very creative arrangement - Wow!!!  So much fun listening to all the voices, harmonies, and guitar work - great job with this 64!!! and of course kudos to all the singers!!!

I wish everyone a very prosperous and fun music-creating New Year !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SE

Missed this too just a great collab love the listen just so wonderfull.
recorder
Boss BR-80

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder