Casie Diess(Instumental)

Started by Bigsky, December 31, 2008, 04:19:08 PM

Bigsky

Casie Diess(Instrumental)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Just goofing around again. It needs lyrics.

mr2kewl

happy new year to you bigsky!!

another nice example of your guitar work.

i defreted my bass when i got it back in October so that i could get a mellow double bass sound out of it. would mind if i touched your song with it? i'll keep it to a respectable level.  :)

mark r
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Bigsky

Happy New Year to you too, go ahead and do what you think would sound good. I look forward to hearing it.

mr2kewl

Casie_Diess(Instrumental)v1
Time:
Volume:
here is my bass touch to your song. see what you think.

mark r

"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Bigsky

Hey Mark,

That sounded great, just the right touch. You did that very well.

mr2kewl

thanks bigsky!! if you've anything else that needs a touch of bass, i'd be more than happy to add mine. i need all of the experience i can get playing with other musicians.

have a great new year!!

mark r

tafka

Casie2
Time:
Volume:
Wow i just love this.
i hope you don't mind me adding a little bit of keyboard and a bit of guitar at the end.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Bigsky

That sounded great, good job guys.

mr2kewl

Casie2v3
Time:
Volume:
very nice touch tony - you certainly have a range of talent. i redid my bass part to better blend with where you went. let me know what you guys think.

mark r

tafka

spot on Mark,just what was needed.nice one!

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...