A Halloween Song Collaboration "Devils Tower" (Rata/LestG/ChapperZ)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, October 18, 2011, 09:09:44 PM

Wow, does this rock or what. A collab made in heaven or given the material, possibly the other place. Magic all the way through..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Kevin Mammoth

Awesome tune guys, loving it - heavy and dirty, but with real polish.  Great production on the vocals - well done all round!
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Nelson

Stunning Tod

Pure Rockstar stuff.

The guitar the vocals, drums, the over all mix... damn it's all good.    :o :o
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Ferryman

Helloween heavy guys, just loved this. That rhythm riff is phenomenal, it really anchors the whole song. The vox are fantastsic, I love it when they open up and go high, and the backing vox work really well (or is that organ....?). Cool lead work as well, an all round fab track. Very suitable for the time of year!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

andy casson

Gnasty

Here I am working day and night and now wasting time waiting for a bunch of f*#kers to get their get their job done so I can start mine. I heard this today so had to give it a devils bump cuz you know.. It's awesome!! And it's Halloween time and all!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Thanks for the "Bump" Eric... I'll have to play this one for my nephew this year!!! Mwaaahhhhhaaaahhhaaaaa!!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Tangled Wires

A year down the line and still absolutely loving this tune...a Songcrafter classic!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80