It Was A Trip (live 2010) - Farrell Jackson Unplugged

Started by Farrell Jackson, October 15, 2011, 11:35:04 AM

Glenn Mitchell

A fine job for a live performance. Someone set up the mics very well. You did a great job. a 60's protest song is very contemporary just now.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: thetworegs on October 17, 2011, 12:24:12 AMthat old voice of yours only sounds about 25......... I'd love to see you live .......playing England anytime soon.....excellent song......and a great performance fully charged up.....love that harp too

Thanks regs, Geir, Davidson, maxit, launched, and Paul!

Regs, I would love to come to England for any reason but performing there would be icing on the cake. Although, nothing's planned in the foreseeable future.

Thanks!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SwanSong

hi Farrel dont know how i missed. this. really loved this
peice. definately 60 s sound  like a Neil YOUND reflection.
great sound great vox. Cheers Neil !

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: M_Glenn_M on October 18, 2011, 10:04:22 AMA fine job for a live performance. Someone set up the mics very well. You did a great job. a 60's protest song is very contemporary just now.

Thanks Glenn and Neil!

Absolutely Glenn...the 60's protest songs are very relate-able these days....it's just another time and place.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Nelson

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Flash Harry

Wow Farrell, I missed this. Super bump from Nelson,

This is incredible. A brilliant performance - a cracking song. I agree with Andy - I'd pay to see you play this and if you're over this way, there's a shed at the bottom of my garden that's comfortable with enough gear in to keep you entertained for a while....

Amazing playing.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Farrell Jackson

I thank you both kindly! It was one of those nights where the crowd helped things fall into place a little easier. You've made my day with your good comments Nelson and Flash Harry.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert