"WAY" another all MBR dual lead tune

Started by hardlock, December 30, 2008, 02:42:47 AM

tafka

i would love to.
which one would you like me to contribute to?

Tony
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

dragonshade

Damn, this is really nice jam! Looking forward to see how this develops.

hardlock

If you have either or both separate tracks available exported as mp3 files, you can either email them to me or upload them here easy enough.  I'd sure appreciate it. 

Not sure what version will end up as my "final" but will be neat to mix and match to hear the differences in my various takes.  I may even cut them up and try different lead parts within the song, who knows.  :D

That's part of the fun due to the MBRs cool editing abilities.  8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

tafka

i do not know anything about editing or mixing. i just press record and see what happens, i can re- record any of the tracks and send them to you no problem .
there is a neat feeling with this

Tony
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

hardlock

Tony, don't over complicate it. (that's my job..... ::) )

Before you bounce a backing track with your live recording and export the new mix, you have the separate track you recorded in the BR.

Just export that solo track out to MP3 and you've got it.  I can them import it into my other variations and play with them.  8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:

My Collaborations:

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

knniggits

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Ferryman

This is heading in a great direction. If Hardlock can get Tony's lead into one of his mixes the way he's suggesting, this will sound really good. If you can get some vox as well, it will be a killer!

Good job guys.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

Quote from: hardlock on February 14, 2009, 02:42:29 PMNigel - thanks for the good words!  Hopefully Forte8 will read this as I can use the help on the vox for sure.... ::)

its a bit grown up for me  ;D
but I will give it a go this week
which version do you want me to have a go at.......

hardlock

Hi Mike, thanks for giving it a go.  Probably best to use the stripped version in third post here and the lyrics are over on it's vocal thread in link in fourth post.

Of course as mentioned, be sure to save any track you do separate if you will for me.  Also, if anyone has better lyric/melody ideas I'm certanly not locked into mine....  ::)

Thanks much,
Ken
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:

My Collaborations: